Job Context: Since November 2017, CDD supported by CBM are implementing humanitarian response for the Rohingyas in Cox’s Bazaar. The key activities of the response are provision of medical and rehabilitation services, running of inclusive child friendly space, inclusive education in emergencies as well as technical support to mainstream organisations to include persons with disabilities in their humanitarian response.
Job Responsibilities: Screening and assessment of Rohingya people with medical intervention;
- Client referral to other professionals for medical and rehabilitation services;
- Education and awareness among caregivers about disability and rehabilitation;
- Preparation of treatment plan for follow up services;
- Documentation of client files and other related information about service delivery;
- Support project Manager with other assigned activities of project;
- Perform additional work according to the project’s need and as being assigned by the CDD authority.
- Ensure all Medical professional standard protocols and compliances are met. Maintains all required ethical requirements to treating patients.
Educational Requirements: MBBS
Employment Status :Full-time
Experience Requirements :2 year(s)
Additional Requirements : Age 28 to 35 years
Both males and females are allowed to apply.
Work experience in team/field operation essential.
Personal Profile & Competencies
Having an experience in similar position for at least 24 months with a great Interpersonal skills and good level of knowledge
Ability to take initiative and generate ideas to complex situations
Diplomacy skills and ability to understand and handle multiple perspectives
Cross-cultural communication skills
Ability to prioritize workload in fast paced environment and handle stress with limited supervision
Willingness to learn and take on progressive portfolio of responsibilities
Excellent oral and written English and Bangla and capacity to product learning documents and products
Computer literacy: Microsoft Office package
Job Location :Balukhali 2/2 & Host Communities of Ukhia
Salary : 90,000 (Monthly)
Compensation & other benefits: Accommodation Allowance Tk. 5000/- (Monthly)
Weekly 2 holidays
Salary Review: Yearly
You will also enjoy festival allowance calculated on prorate basis. You will also receive communication and internet allowance as per organizational decision.
Read Before Apply
CDD encourages applications from persons with disabilities, women and from indigenous community, provided that the candidate meets the job requirements.
CDD reserves the right to only call short-listed candidates for the interview and also to defer recruitment and extend submission date if the competent candidates are not found among the submitted CVs.
Kin to CDD’s staff and board members and any persuasion in person, over phone or any other means automatically disqualifies the applicant.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: July 02, 2019