We are looking for a Livelihood officer, for our Carers Worldwide and GOAC project at Savar, Dhaka.
Working Area: Savar Upazila including Savar union and Tatuljora union. Education: Graduation in agriculture / Masters in agriculture /in any others discipline with at least 2 years livelihood experience
Initial Contract period: Up to May, 2020
Number of Vacancies: 01(One)
Age Limit: 30+ years
Special Skills Required: Have experience on work with persons with disability. (Added value)
Salary: TK.30, 000 (Monthly), Pro-rata basis festival bonus.
- Assessment and Select caregiver for livelihood activities.
- Develop short course on different livelihood activities.
- Conduct livelihood training with caregiver at field level.
- Develop good network and linkage with government official and departments.
- Regular follow up / home visit/ livelihood activity visit at project working area.
- Prepare report on livelihood activities.
- Provide technical support to caregivers on livelihood activities.
- Conduct monthly meeting with carers’ self-help group regarding livelihood issue.
- Participate project meeting and different training.
- Provide technical support to purchase livelihood related equipment and goods.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sept 24, 2019.