Job Context: Since November 2017, CDD supported by CBM are implementing humanitarian response for the Rohingyas in Cox’s Bazaar. The key activities of the response are provision of medical and rehabilitation services, running of inclusive child friendly space, inclusive education in emergencies as well as technical support to mainstream organisations to include persons with disabilities in their humanitarian response.
Job Responsibilities:The main task is to help/support the Camp Site Manager for smooth running of the field activities.
- Supervise the CFS staff members on location to ensure quality implementation of activities and facilitate access to the child friendly spaces for all;
- Ensure that minimum standards of the child friendly are considered
- Report general protection issues present in the CFS locations to the supervisor and Camp Site Manager.
- Communicate and share learning with supervisor and all CFS staff members
- Advocate on behalf of and with children to ensure that other international and local service providers in the area act on behalf of children affected by the crisis in relation to the child friendly spaces;
- Coordinate with the administrative and financial assistant all the administrative and financial aspects of operations;
- Responsible for monthly plan and weekly reports
- Responsible for outreach with the help of his / her team and program assistant.
- Support in conducting structured group activities as art, cultural activities, sport, games and life skills building ones.
- Conduct various field visits to the different areas of operations to monitor and supervise the progress of the work periodically.
- When needed and on occasional basis, carry out public relations activities, which include accompanying visitors and donors to the project.
- File all important records and correspondences related to the project.
- Facilitate the rehabilitation of the determined locations (Painting, procurement of needed material, installation of the sound system, bathroom renovation, etc.)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), Master of Education (M.Ed), Training/ Trade Course: Diploma in Education, Bachelor Degree / Master’s Degree in any discipline.
Personal Profile & Competencies
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Proven track record in the field of Education.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written in English and Bangla)
- Negotiation and motivational skills
- Ability to communicate in a courteous and professional manner with project stakeholders
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high levels of cultural sensitivity is highly desirable.
- Experience of working with persons with disabilities would be an advantage.
- Good and critical analytical skills
- Excellent typing skill both in Bangla and English will be an advantage
- Team Working, planning and organising
- High degree of integrity and Active listener
- Stress Tolerant, dedicated and hard working
- Willingness to undertake extensive field trip
Computer literacy (Microsoft Office package)
Employment Status :Full-time
Experience Requirements: 1 year(s)
Additional Requirements: Age 28 to 35 years, Both males and females are allowed to apply. Work experience in team/field operation essential.
Personal Profile & Competencies
- Ability to take initiative and generate ideas to complex situations
- Diplomacy skills and ability to understand and handle multiple perspectives
- Cross-cultural communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload in fast paced environment and handle stress with limited supervision
- Willingness to learn and take on progressive portfolio of responsibilities
- Excellent oral and written English and Bangla and capacity to product learning documents and products
Computer literacy: Microsoft Office package
Job Location :Balukhali Camp
Salary: 50,000 (Monthly)
Compensation & other benefits:Accommodation Allowance Tk. 5000/- (Monthly), Weekly 2 holidays. Salary Review: Yearly
You will also enjoy festival allowance calculated on prorate basis.
Read Before Apply
CDD encourages applications from persons with disabilities, women and from indigenous community, provided that the candidate meets the job requirements.
CDD reserves the right to only call short-listed candidates for the interview and also to defer recruitment and extend submission date if the competent candidates are not found among the submitted CVs.
Kin to CDD’s staff and board members and any persuasion in person, over phone or any other means automatically disqualifies the applicant.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline: July 02, 2019