Centre for Disability in Development (CDD) is hiring NOW a ‘CBR Field Coordinator’
Age limit: Maximum 40 years | Apply by: April 27 2019
“This is an excellent opportunity for dynamic professionals to build their career & excel in the field of inclusive development’
Established in 1996, CDD is one of the most renowned organizations in the field of disability inclusive development. It’s work in Bangladesh is supported by international and national donor agencies.
The Ramon Magsaysay Award (Asian Version of the Noble prize) has been awarded to its Executive Director in 2010. In 2018, CDD was recognized by the Government of Bangladesh as one of the best organizations working on disability issues.
CDD HQ offers an inclusive, amicable and respectable work environment.
- Job Location ?
Chattogram Project Office
Lead the Chattogram team for better implementation of the project as per direction of Project Manager. You will be responsible for supporting the partner organizations of SCBID-B project for better implementation of the project activities in the field, advocacy with the relevant district and sub-district level stakeholders, monitoring and tracking progress, conducting and facilitating training at field, reporting and documentation and other assignments.
- We are looking for you, if you …
- have completed your degree from a reputed university
- Have minimum 4 years working experience in development sector
- Have working experience in local government, disaster, livelihood, health and disability issues (preferred)
- Can communicate effectively
- Can work-hard and extra-hours when needed to fulfill work commitment
- Are organized and can meet deadlines
- Are willing to make frequent field visits
- Can use Ms-Office (Words, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Consider yourself dynamic, creative, analytical and expressive
- Are a team player, respect diversity, have patience!
- Salary and benefits?
Salary range against this position is BDT 37000/- to 40000/- per month. You will also enjoy 1 full month’s salary as festival allowance calculated on prorate basis. You will also receive communication and internet allowance as per organizational decision.
- Where, how and by when should you submit the job application?
If you meet the mentioned requirements, is prepared to make field visits, is of maximum 40 years of age and is prepared to face competitive interview process; then apply without delay with your updated curriculum vitae, a cover letter and a recent passport size photo.
CDD encourages applications from persons with disabilities, indigenous communities and women candidates.
Your cover letter should introduce yourself, highlight your skills, achievements (if any) and justify why you are suitable for the position?
Take maximum effort that your cover letter and CV stand out from others!
Think creative and be innovative!
Submit your cover letter, CV with recent photo to email@example.com
Or, post to the
Centre for Disability in Development (CDD)
Address: A-18/6, Genda, Savar, Dhaka-1340
In the envelop please mention post applied for
Please read the advertisement well, before applying!
Deadline to submit application is April 27, 2019