Immediate Recruitment at CDD: Trainer (Soft Skill Training -i2i project) – 01 position
(Please read the full advertisement before submitting your application. Application not aligned with the requirements of the advertisement will not be considered. Any direct or indirect persuasion or communication through CDD staff for any candidate will result to auto disqualification)
The Centre for Disability in Development (CDD) is inviting applications from competent candidates for the position of Trainer (Soft Skill Training -i2i project) for immediate recruitment.
Center for Disability in Development (CDD) as the implementing partner of CBM is currently implementing a large scale consortium programme titled Innovation to Inclusion (i2i). The programme will work in urban locations in Bangladesh (Dhaka, Chittagong and Sylhet) to increase the meaningful inclusion of women and men with disabilities in waged employment in the private sector. In Bangladesh i2i will directly benefit 7,000 people with disabilities of working age by improving their employability skills.
Applicants must possess:-
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in organizing and facilitating trainings, workshops, different capacity development events. Preference will be given applicants with proven track record in facilitation of training soft skills and on disability
- Sound knowledge and understanding on employment and disability related policies, acts, laws and procedures;
- Sound knowledge on various training methodology Including universal design for learning
/ inclusive training methodology;
- Impressive interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken);
- Computer and internet skills (especially MS package including Power-point)
- Experience to manage online class room style delivery using Zoom, Microsoft teams, Webinar, Webex, Skype or other
Candidates meeting the above competencies & experience, within age group of 28 to 45 years and with Minimum Master’s Level Education from any reputed University may apply for the position.
You are to submit the application with:
- Cover letter addressed to the Executive Director of CDD, justifying why you are most suitable for the position;
- Most recent CV (as on July 5, 2020), (please include information on your last drawn and expected salary within the range mentioned below)
- Most Recent Photo (taken within last 6 months), and
- Your Skype ID (include in CV)
Please submit application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 12, 2020. In the subject of the email, you must write ‘Application for the Post Trainer (Soft Skills Training- i2i project).
Persons with disabilities, people from indigenous communities and women are especially encouraged to apply, only if the job requirements are met.
The salary range depending on candidate’s experience and interview result will be between BDT 55,000 to BDT 60,000. Initial contract will be for 1 year, with a 3 months performance review period, from date of joining.
The post is based in CDD HQ, A-18/6, Genda, Savar, Dhaka-1340; however, work will be performed as per organizational decision of either / or both Work from Home and from its HQ depending on COVID-19 situation.
The interview will / is likely to be conducted online, so please provide your Skype ID in your CV.