- Since November 2017, CDD supported by CBM are implementing humanitarian response for the Rohingyas in Cox`s Bazaar. The key activities of the response are provision of medical and rehabilitation services, running of inclusive child friendly space, inclusive education in emergencies as well as technical support to mainstream organisations to include persons with disabilities in their humanitarian response.
- Development of the procurement & rental related documents,
- Update the Procurement Follow-Up
- Coordinate and present logistics support to ongoing operations,
- Lead the purchase process of the goods, medicine and services,
- Negotiate the pricing, terms and conditions in a critical manner
- Manage all contracts including supply, transport and rental contracts
- Make sure the deliveries are processed in an adequate and timely manner,
- Ensure the supply of stationery and logistics for the CDD Cox operations,
- Maintain quality throughout the logistic processes
- Maintain the store and registers both at CDD Cox and Ukhiya level
- Lead the rental process of services from the vendors at Cox level (as the higher level of rental agreements are done at the CDD HQ level),
- Checking the documentation for quality/errors and correcting them before submitting,
- Support the re/construction and modification of the campsites and CDD offices in collaboration with the contractor,
- Take care of the logistics aspects connected to external visits and organization of workshops and seminars.
- Perform additional work according to the project’s need and as being assigned by the CDD authority.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 24 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tk. 34500 – 35000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Prorata basis bonus
Read Before Apply
CDD respects rights and dignity of all human beings including children, women, elderly, all gender, indigenous community and persons with disabilities.
CDD complies with its child safeguarding policy and code of conduct. All staff of CDD must sign and adhere to this code of conduct.
CDD encourages persons with disabilities meeting the selection criteria to apply for this position.
Candidates with the required profile and proven experience, who meet these qualifications, are invited to submit their application in English clearly mentioning the Job Title along with a meaningful cover letter, updated CV.
No phone calls please. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated according to the merit and with strict confidentiality. CDD is an equal opportunity employer.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline : November 30, 2019