Centre for Disability in Development (CDD)
REQUEST OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST/ Proposal for selection of Consultancy Firm/ Training Institute For soft skills and digital literacy module development and training delivery Innovation to Inclusion-i2i project
- Innovation to Inclusion (i2i) is a three-year programme funded by DFID. The programme is implemented by a consortium of partners and led by Leonard Cheshire. The programme will work in urban locations in Bangladesh (Dhaka, Chittagong and Sylhet) to increase the meaningful inclusion of women and men with disabilities in waged employment in the private sector.
- Soft skills are increasingly recognized by employers as highly desirable and necessary in the 21 st century labour market. Under i2i, soft skills training is intended to support project participants with disabilities to access decent job placements, compete for opportunities, thrive in a work environment and progress in their careers.
- This objectives of the assignment is to improve the knowledge and enhance the ‘life skills’ and the ‘employability skills’ of the persons with disabilities to increase the meaningful inclusion of women and men with disabilities in waged employment in the private sector.
- Under i2i project, Centre for Disability in Development (CDD) intends to engage an accredited consulting organization for soft skills and digital literacy module development and training delivery as per requirement of the ToR. The duration of the assignment is eighteen months spread over the period from 01 July 2020 to 31 December 2021 . The ToR for the assignment is available on CDD’s website (www.cdd.org.bd).
- CDD invites Technical and Financial Proposals from qualified organizations to implement the assignment. The interested organizations are requested to submit their proposals electronically mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and addressed to AHM Noman Khan, Executive Director, CDD, or submit in hard copy to: AHM Noman Khan, Executive Director, CDD, A-18/6, Genda, Savar, Dhaka-1340 within 10 June 2020 before 4 p.m.
- CDD reserves the right to accept or reject any or all proposal received without assigning any reason thereof.
- An information sharing session on this assignment will be held for interested organisations/consulting firms at 10:00 AM-12:30PM hours on 04/06/202 via skype-S.M Ali Has Nain Fatme:-( live:.cid.793544f4c577e27f )Those who are interested to join the information session, please share your skype ID with the application.